Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF ISCRESHIPPING.COM (ALSO REFERRED TO HEREIN AS “ISC” or “ISC Reshipping”); COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED THROUGHOUT ISCRESHIPPING.COM GOVERNING YOUR USE OF PARTICULAR FUNCTIONS, FEATURES, INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH ISCRESHIPPING.COM.
- Cross Border pharmaceuticals are prohibited.
- The Customer constitutes and appoints ISCReshipping.com, acting through any of its authorized persons as true and lawful agent for the receipt and opening of mail, the performance of customs clearance, preparation of shipping documents, with full power of attorney to act as such to the extent allowed by law for the specific purposes enumerated in this section, including without limitation preparation of a certificate of origin, an SED, air/way bill or any other document required to ship merchandise to Customer.
- ISCReshipping.com is provided solely for the use of current and potential ISC Reshipping customers to interact with ISC Reshipping and may not be used by any other person or entity, or for any other purpose.
- Customer gives full consent to ISCReshipping.com to email any promotional or account-related offers. If Customer would like to be removed from the mailing list, please contact us.
- In consideration for using ISCReshipping.com, you must provide and maintain certain, current, complete, and accurate information about yourself when prompted to do so by ISC Reshipping company representatives. In the event that any information provided by you during your original registration or in your “Account” is inaccurate, ISC Reshipping reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and your right to use ISCReshipping.com.
- Customer acknowledges that he or she has a duty and is solely liable to provide all information required by United States’ laws and regulations as well as maintaining all records as required under the customs or other government agency laws.
- Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account as well for any and all activities that occur under said account. Customer must notify ISCReshipping.com immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security known to the Customer. Until ISCReshipping.com is notified, in writing, of a breach in security, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the service through your account. ISCReshipping.com shall not be responsible for any damage from an error or omission arising from customers providing false or incorrect information or for failing to provide all necessary information.
- Upon your request, ISCReshipping.com will ship all packages to the address you registered with ISCReshipping.com. No packages will be shipped until all shipping charges and storage costs (if any) have been paid in addition all applicable documentation has been approved. ISCReshipping.com ship will not ship your packages to another reshipping company or freight forwarder.
- For legal protection of the company ISCReshipping.com and its customers, ISCReshipping.com reserves the right to open and inspect all items delivered in your name without notice to customers. WE RESERVE THE RIHT TO INSPECT ALL PACKAGES UPON ARRIVAL AT ISC RESHIPPING LOCATIONS.
- ISC Reshipping is not responsible for the actual shipping carrier service chosen by Customer (FedEx, USPS, etc.). Customer is subject to all terms and conditions of selected shipping service (USPS, FedEx, etc.). Customer is responsible for ensuring that package can be shipped due to its size and volume. Any problem with a received package must be reported within 10 days of delivery. ISC Reshipping is not responsible for any delays by carriers.
- Use of ISCReshipping.com is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to all U.S. postal regulations and all regulations set forth by foreign jurisdictions through which you are shipping. You agree not to use ISCReshipping.com for illegal purposes or to ship prohibited or restricted materials; or to interfere or disrupt networks connected to ISCReshipping.com or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of ISC Reshipping or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to ISCReshipping.com through password mining or any other means; or harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of ISC Reshipping or ISCReshipping.com. Failure to comply with the above may result in cancellation without notice.
- ISCReshipping.com does not ship to any of the following countries: Algeria; Cuba; Iran; Myanmar; Nigeria; North Korea; Sudan; Syria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Vatican City; Laos; Libya; Vanuatu; Yemen.
- Customer is solely responsible for declaring the correct value of each package for the purpose excise, duty and tax payments. Additionally, Customer is responsible for declaring customs duty in his or her own country and all shipping charges (even if assessed later by carrier); said duty or charges are in addition to the fees earned by ISCReshipping.com for its package/mail forwarding service. ISCReshipping.com does not guarantee delivery of packages which do not comply with the import regulations of the country to which they are sent or U.S. export regulations. It is the responsibility of Customer to find out the regulations for their shipments. Customer is solely responsible for any penalties issued by Customs authorities. For any package or consolidated package that has a total declared value of $2,500 USD or more, Customer is responsible for filling out the AES (Automated Electronic Shipping) documents. ISCReshipping.com will not and does not provide this paperwork.
- Customer shall make payments for postage and deposit payments from his/her own account(s), the account must be under the same name as the ISCReshipping.com account. Customer must be over the age of 18 years to use the service. ISCReshipping.com reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any account. Customer is required to provide copy of two valid identification documents and notarized Form 1583 for any person who made payment or is listed on ISCReshipping.com account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example multiple accounts all paid from the same PayPal account). Existing users also can’t add their name to other account.
- ISCReshipping.com will not accept items delivered COD (Cash on Delivery). ISCReshipping.com will not accept delivery of goods that are prohibited or goods that are clearly damaged. Any such deliveries will be refused and returned to sender. ISCReshipping.com will not accept delivery to anyone on your behalf unless the delivery is addressed to your personalized mailbox.
- ISCReshipping.com may terminate your use of ISCReshipping.com at any time and effective immediately, at ISC Reshipping’s sole discretion should your conduct fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions. ISCReshipping.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your use of ISCReshipping.com. Should you object to any of these terms and conditions, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of ISCReshipping.com and notify ISCReshipping.com of your termination of use. Upon termination of your use of ISCReshipping.com, your right to use ISCReshipping.com will cease immediately. After cancellation or termination of the use of ISCReshipping.com, ISC Reshipping reserves the right to 1. Charge you standard rates for mail or packages that still arrive under your name, or 2. Return the items to sender or destroy them.
- ISCReshipping.com allows for CONSOLIDATION OF PACKAGES. ISCReshipping.com is not responsible for missing content of any package due to the consolidation request and without the proof what was actually received. ISC Reshipping reserves the right to remove all catalogs during consolidation.
- Customer must immediately notify ISCReshipping.com in case an incorrect package is received. ISCReshipping.com will reimburse Customer for shipping to the correct address. If we contact a customer in regards to receiving an incorrect package, Customer is obligated to report all factual information as to what was received. In the case that it is verified that a wrong item was received, and Customer will not forward the item we reserve the right to close the account.
- In the event of lost or damaged packages please use your account to file a claim. All claims for lost or damaged packages must be reported to ISCReshipping.com within 10 days after receiving the package. You are required to prove value entered by invoice or order. False claims will be charged a minimum of $50.00 cost for ISCReshipping.com expenses for investigating.
- ISCReshipping.com shall have a general lien on any and all property (and documents relating thereto) of the Customer, in its possession, custody or control, for all claims for charges, expenses or advances accrued by or incurred by ISCReshipping.com in connection with any mail forwarding service provided to Customer and if such claim remains unsatisfied for 90 days ISCReshipping.com may sell at public auction or private sale, without further notice to Customer, the goods, wares and/or merchandise, as may be necessary to satisfy such lien. ISCReshipping.com shall apply the net proceeds of such sale to the payment of the amount due to ISCReshipping.com. Customer shall be liable for any deficiency in the net sales proceeds to payoff the amount owed to ISCReshipping.com.
- All packages are shipped on a limited liability basis. In no event shall ISCReshipping.com’s aggregate liability exceed $100 per shipment. In no event shall ISCReshipping.com be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including lost profits) from performance of ISC Reshipping.
- Customer shall indemnify and hold ISCReshipping.com harmless from any and all claims, including legal fees incurred in defending against said claims, from third parties arising out of the transmission of the package/mail sent by Customer through ISCReshipping.com.
- ISC Reshipping shall be excused from performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement if the failure or inability to perform is caused by reason of Force Majeure, as used herein meaning acts of God, fire, flood, or other natural catastrophes, electric, communications or other utility outages, national emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars (declared or undeclared), epidemics, strikes or labor disputes, actions, or restrictions of any governmental authority, or causes not within the reasonable control of ISCReshipping.com.
- Customer represents and warrants to ISCReshipping.com that neither you nor any person acting on your behalf is a person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order No. 13,224 – Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism. This order can be reviewed at 66 Fed reg. 34,777.
- Monthly Membership Cancellation — Membership subscription renews automatically until the membership is cancelled. When cancelled, the membership will end on the next renewal date. No refunds are provided for early cancellation
ISC Reshipping MAY MAKE FUTURE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR SUBSEQUENT VIEWING OR USE OF ISCRESHIPPING.COM WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible and flammable items including paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polishes, etc.
- Pressurized materials such as hair spray, shaving cream, or spray cans of any type and hazardous materials such as fuels, chemicals, or explosives.
- Firearms, weaponry, and their components and parts, including military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips, and rail systems), ammunition, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night vision goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, and surveillance equipment. Basically, if it can be used as a weapon, we won’t ship it.
- Agricultural products such as plants, seeds, fruit, and nuts.
- Perishable foods of any type are prohibited.
- Animals and products made with animal fur are prohibited in most countries.
- Alcohol of any quantity, tobacco and nicotine products of any kind, including e-cigarettes and their components.
- Cash, currency, money orders, credit and debit cards (including prepaid cards), bullion and precious metals, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds, collectible stamps and coins, lottery tickets, or gambling devices and paraphernalia.
- Jewelry and precious stones are restricted to some countries and only insurable up to a maximum of $500. Any shipments of jewelry in excess of the $500 carriage limit will be uninsured and Customer assumes all risk of loss above such limit.
- Pornography is prohibited in most countries and, as such, we won’t ship it.
Refunds do not include any package handling charges or ISCReshipping.com’s monthly fee (if applicable).
Take Control of Your Shipping (and your life)
1. No Consolidation Fees
Consolidation is part of the reshipping process. We feel you shouldn't have to pay for something that should be standard - so we don't charge for it.
2. No complex or confusing pricing calculations
Our pricing structure is simple and transparent - no hidden fees, no complex or confusing calculations. Easy for you and us.
3. No Sales Tax
With our offices in the Portland, OR Metro area, you'll enjoy the freedom - and savings - of shopping sales tax-free at virtually every online store in the US.
Start saving money with ISC Reshipping.
Carriers We Partner With
Our mission at ISC Reshipping is clear: provide an exemplary personalized package forwarding service at transparent, competitive prices.
After years on both sides of the package forwarding and parcel reshipping equation, we knew there was a better way.
Transparent. Competitive. Personal.
If that's something you could benefit from or enjoy, there's only one thing left to do.