Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following list is a non-exclusive list of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
- Combustible and flammable items including perfume, nail polishes, lighters, paints, oils, etc.
- Pressurized materials such as hair spray, shaving cream, or spray cans of any type and hazardous materials such as fuels, chemicals, or explosives.
- Firearms, weaponry, and their components and parts, including military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips, and rail systems), ammunition, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night vision goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, and surveillance equipment. Basically, if it can be used as a weapon, we won’t ship it.
- Agricultural products such as plants, seeds, fruit, and nuts.
- Perishable foods of any type are prohibited.
- Animals and products made with animal fur are prohibited in most countries.
- Alcohol of any quantity, tobacco and nicotine products of any kind, including e-cigarettes and their components.
- Cash, currency, money orders, credit and debit cards (including prepaid cards), bullion and precious metals, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds, collectible stamps and coins, lottery tickets, or gambling devices and paraphernalia.
- Jewelry and precious stones are restricted to some countries and only insurable up to a maximum of $500. Any shipments of jewelry in excess of the $500 carriage limit will be uninsured and Client assumes all risk of loss above such limit.
- Pornography is prohibited in most countries and, as such, we won’t ship it. Same with Adult Toys – they are a grey area and we will not ship them.
If you are not sure about something you would like to have reshipped, please reach out to us to determine if it is a prohibited item BEFORE you ship it to our warehouse. This will save everyone involved time and money.
Take Control of Your Shipping (and your life)
1. No Consolidation Fees
Consolidation is part of the reshipping process. We feel you shouldn't have to pay for something that should be standard - so we don't charge for it.
2. No complex or confusing pricing calculations
Our pricing structure is simple and transparent - no hidden fees, no complex or confusing calculations. Easy for you and us.
3. No Sales Tax
With our offices in the Portland, OR Metro area, you'll enjoy the freedom - and savings - of shopping sales tax-free at virtually every online store in the US.
Start saving money with ISC Reshipping.
Carriers We Partner With
Our mission at ISC Reshipping is clear: provide an exemplary personalized package forwarding service at transparent, competitive prices.
After years on both sides of the package forwarding and parcel reshipping equation, we knew there was a better way.
Transparent. Competitive. Personal.
If that's something you could benefit from or enjoy, there's only one thing left to do.